Monday, April 30, 2018

The retro soul



How I remember walking through the alleys in Yangon city and losing myself in one of the vintage store there. The smell of the old telephone, pendulum clock tick-tocking, broken typewriter that still looked so beautiful, rugged tables, the smell of the piled leather-tone-covered bulk books, array of classic brogues and a docmarten hiding amidst the community, I loved that space, infact in that moment I felt like I have found my space. 

I always think that an old soul is trapped in me, that loves to wear quirky prints, high-waisted mommy jeans, tassles, anything that gives me the old-school vibe. And this red printed denim jacket has been my favorite, love at first sight you can call it. I put it on during my laziest day to the night I just want to sit under the breezy moon. This piece saves me in any day. 

And today, I team it with one of my comfortable summer jeans. Which is one of you favorite piece from your closet? 





What I am wearing: 

Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Beret : Gifted
Slingbag : Vintage



Until then,
Much love






No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot some love here

LookBook