Thursday, August 11, 2016

BFA 2 0 1 6


And this happened. By this, I do not mean the EXHIBITION but my random out-of-blue visit with my blogger pal.
About the exhibition, the graduates from the Kathmandu University, School of Fine ARTS display their artworks each year. This is my 3rd year in a row and I must say, this one was very impressive. So much effort is transparent in their works and I, along with my friends thoroughly enjoyed.

This is pretty sad that most of the pictures from this day has been accidentally deleted which obviously included my favorite artworks *sigh*


Who's designed that? My super talented friend OZA 's work is unquestionable. So proud of you girl.


What I am wearing 

Top : Ginger
Tote Bag : Shop Emerge
Pants : Bossini
Sandal : Lane 88


This much for today!!

 Much love
Dongaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot some love here

LookBook